Friday 10 September 2021

KASOL

 Hey I am back!

First of all I am extremely sorry for being too inconsistent but guys there's a good news...

I went on my FIRST ever friends trip. Yes, you heard that right. I am soo happy and I have soo much to share about the trip but keeping in mind my excitement let's keep this blog all about the delicious FOOD I had in Kasol, Himachal Pradesh.

How I convinced my parents?


So, I might sound like an influencer saying this that I get many questions like this but addressing this subject I wanna say that I have the best parents. My dad was totally okay with me going and becoming independent travelling without them. My mom has always been someone who has motivated me to go out with friends and enjoy the best moments of my life. I am totally thankful to them So, yeah it was Kinda easy.

D-DAY


The day before we left for Kasol I had a hell lot of emotions going through my mind. Mainly consisting of me overthinking about whether everything will be fine, but all thanks to me dear friends who took care of me and made it a point to checklist everything at the last moment.
So, as soon as we sat in the car there was this need for our driver to have Chai at Sukhdev ka Dhaba(Delhi people will relate.) There we had literally the best chai. <3

Maggie OP


Pahado pe gaye or maggie nahi khai ,
to kya pahado pe gaye

As I mentioned Pahado ki maggie is an emotion. One can have Maggie, hakka noodles or any noodles but the taste of that hot spicy maggie near the riverside along with you friends and lots of chats, with hair breezing over your face cannot be matched. 
Yes, I know the maggie is overprized but the taste and the feeling is worth all the money and effort. We all were happy to get a good plate of maggie and a hot chocolate in the chilly weather. The taste of the maggie enjoyed near the riverside is something I miss till date.


"Yaar MOMOS to khilado"


Yes guys, there's this urge for everyone to include momos in the hill food itinerary. Although, I still prefer Delhi momos over anywhere else but the taste of anything hot in the cold weather is like sharbat to a thirsty throat. Momos were 'OK' to be honest but as my friends say, "It's all about the vibe guys."


Adorable bakeries


Let me warn you if you are something who love desserts like me, you will fall in love with this place. The little bakeries offering you chocolate balls, baked cheesecakes, croissants, tarts and mouth-watering chocolate cakes is the highlight of any meal. 
We had a baked cheesecake and a chocolate cake. Personally, I love them, they were fresh from the oven, soft and super delicious. So, the next time you visit a hill station definitely stop at a bakery and try the food.


Hyped things are not always bad


Sticking to the title, I need to say the cafes we went in for food were super amazing. Whether it be the ambience, food or the vibe everything was just on point in regards with the time.

1. MoonDance Restaurant and Bar


Vibe: 10/10
Food: 8/10

We went here at night and the whole place was lit with candles. The ambience was soft and perfect for dinner. We tried some Israeli food here, it was good. The food for me was not great but with the ambience and the quick services it was perfect.

2. Panjtara


Vibe: 10/10
Food: 9.5/10

We went here after a stroll in the Kasol market. We didn't try much here since we already had food in our hotel. We tried pizza here and it was totally worth the price. The cherry on top was the live music that made the whole place lively. Trust me I didn't want to leave the place after all the vibe the singer had created.

Also, a special mention to our AirBnb staff who cooked us the most delicious chicken and paneer. Whenever we felt like eating home cooked roti-sabji we ended up coming back to our place.

The food in Kasol was higher than our expectations and maybe that is something that kept us energetic throughout the trip.

For video and pictures search me up through my Instagram (poorvi.kapoor)

Also, Don't forget to write me up about your favourite Pahadon ki meals in the comment section.
For more chats and gossips, connect with me at poorvik35@gmail.com

Thankyou for reading. Sending hugs <3



3 comments:

Featured post

Chill It Out